We are always looking to hire passionate people willing to learn with a positive attitude.
Job openings with descriptions are listed below. If you are interested in joining The Lucky Cupcake Company team, please download and complete the employment application and email to email@example.com or stop by the shop during regular business hours.
- Follow recipes to make batters, doughs, desserts and pastries.
- Interact with customers, clients and employees in an appropriate and respectful manner.
- Assist clients with custom orders.
- Assist as counter help when needed.
- Pastry degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in bakery or kitchen environment preferred
- Ability to follow recipes and instruction, ability to finish cakes a plus
- Customer service/counter experience a plus
- Flexible schedule, must be able to work weekends. This is a part time position with possibility for full time
The Lucky Cupcake Company is a small, custom bake shop located in Peddler’s Village. Everything is made from scratch, using only the best and freshest ingredients. We specialize in filled cupcakes but also have a wide selection of custom cake options for special events as well as many desserts and pastries including but not limited to cheesecakes, cookies, tarts, bars, muffins, cake pops, and scones.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for part time dishwashers/clean-up crew members for our bakery. Experience a plus, but not required. Must be able to stand for up to 4 hours at a time and lift heavy items. Must be able to be in wet conditions for up to 4 hours without issue. Hours will mostly be weekday nights and weekend days. Must be at least 16 years old.
Please bring in or email a completed employment application to email@example.com.
We are looking for qualified candidates for cashiers and sales associates for our bakery store front. Part time positions available. Weekend and holiday work is required as needed. Must be at least 16 years old.
Please bring in or email your completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.