We are always looking to hire passionate people willing to learn with a positive attitude. Job openings with descriptions are listed below. Interested candidates should email either a resume or employment application to office@theluckycupcakecompany.
**Please note specific jobs listed below will require a resume.
· Follow recipes to make batters, doughs, desserts and pastries.
· Finish and decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other custom orders.
· Finish daily specials, as well as weekly and daily bake-off lists. Must be able to adjust plans as needed based on incoming orders and front of house inventory.
· Interact with customers, clients and employees in an appropriate and respectful manner.
· Must have Bakery experience or pastry degree
· 1-3 years of Professional Baking and Pastry hands on kitchen experience required
· Must be able to work in quick tempo environment and be able lift 50lbs.
· Rotating schedule, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
This a full time or part time position, pay rate based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Customer Service Staff
If you lover baked goods and people, this is a job for you.
Afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
Send employment application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.